Youth Camp for 50 Teenagers from Ukraine
BSFZ Obertraun (Obertraun, Österreich)
They are between the ages of 10 and 14 and, thanks to Rotary, can spend a carefree time in Austria.
Whether it's a sports program or excursions - with a varied program, the young people should be able to distance themselves from the war in their country, at least for a few days.
We can still use many helping hands to implement the focus:
- caregivers on site
- trainers for the program (from yoga to football, we are happy about any support)
- Excursion support and offers
Inquiries if interested
Project management Manfred Hoscher, RC Bad Ischl
firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: 0664 11 29 508
- Wed 12.7.: Arrival and getting to know each other, dinner, Hallstatt tour
- Thu 13.7.: Climbing and rowing and water sports facility
- Fri 14.7.: Athletics 3-way fight and basketball (Gmundner Swans)
- Sat 15.7.: Salzberg Hallstatt incl. walk into the valley
- Sun 16.7.: Beach volleyball and Ukrainian afternoon
- Mon 17.7.: Football, small field and archery
- Tue 18.7.: Krippenstein ice cave and 5 fingers
- Wed 19.7.: Climbing and orientation course
- Thu 20.7.: Feuerkogel Almtag and Alberfeldkogel
- Fri 21.7.: Traunsee boat trip to Gmunden
- Sat 22.7.: Breakfast - Departure
Our hunting fellowship supports the project with a donation of € 3000.